When it’s time for Junior to start getting rad, get the little guy on the Camber Grom. It’s designed to blend all of the trail bike characteristics that you want with the XC climbing ability that you need. This way, there’s nothing that your little rider won’t be able to cover on the trail. And to make sure of it, this Camber comes equipped with 24-inch wheels, while the frame has clearance to easily upgrade to 26-inch wheels when they start growing. Along these lines, the frame is built with a focus on ultra-low standovers, short tube lengths, and playful handling. And with plenty of suspension travel, a durable build kit, and a tough as nails M5 alloy frame, your dream family trail day is on its way to becoming a reality.
- M5 alloy frame is built for confident handling, control, and efficiency. We also included 135mm rear spacing for easy wheel compatibility, a SRAM front derailleur adapter for wider gearing options, and a threaded bottom bracket that’s a breeze to maintain and a blast to ride. And while this bike comes with 24-inch wheels, there’s plenty of room for 26-inch wheels once the little ones get growing.
- Connected with our FSR Concentric Linkage, a FOX FLOAT Performance DPS rear shock provides 110mm of active and independent travel over any type of terrain.
- A RockShox Recon Gold fork delivers 110 of plush, air-sprung travel, plus stiff stanchions and a TurnKey lockout for the climbs.
- 24×2.0″ Maxxis Snyper tires are supple, durable, and loaded with dependable traction over any kind of terrain.
- Tektro Gemini Comp hydraulic disc brakes put out plenty of stopping power and intuitive modulation, all while retaining a comfortable, ergonomic lever design.